CCC Help Portuguese
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on CCC Help Portuguese at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. CCC Help Portuguese's main file takes around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
CCC Help Portuguese contains of the executables below. They take 2.51 MB (2630656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Portuguese version 2011.0526.0026.42091
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Portuguese releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program offered by ATI. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Portuguese app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Portuguese in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:07:42.297