CCC Help Polish
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Polish for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PCATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. More details about the software CCC Help Polish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Polish's primary file takes about 88.00 KB (90112 bytes) and its name is CCCInstall.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Polish. They take 3.04 MB (3186688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Polish version 2009.0819.1057.17809
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Polish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application marketed by ATI. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Polish application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Polish in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Polish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-06 20:26:41.240