CCC Help Polish
This info is about CCC Help Polish for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computerATI
. Additional info about ATI can be read here
. More information about the application CCC Help Polish can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Polish program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC Help Polish's main file takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Polish. They occupy an average of 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0321.2217.38193
of CCC Help Polish. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Polish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Polish from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". The CCC Help Polish application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Polish in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Polish by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Polish supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 15:32:27.403