Marvell Miniport Driver
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your PCMarvell
. You can find out more on Marvell or check for application updates here
. Marvell Miniport Driver is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver is C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 152.00 KB (155648 bytes) on disk and is called installu.exe.
The executable files below are part of Marvell Miniport Driver. They take an average of 313.00 KB (320511
bytes) on disk.
- installu.exe (152.00 KB)
- Uninst.exe (161.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.70.5.3
of Marvell Miniport Driver. You can find below a few links to other Marvell Miniport Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Marvell Miniport Driver is an application by the software company Marvell. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Marvell Miniport Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Marvell Miniport Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". If it exists on your system the Marvell Miniport Driver app will be found automatically. After you select Marvell Miniport Driver in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Marvell Miniport Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After removing Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Marvell Miniport Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Marvell Miniport Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your PC, nor are we saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:07:38.913