Marvell Miniport Driver
Marvell Miniport Driver is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver from your PCMarvell
. You can read more on Marvell or check for application updates here
. Marvell Miniport Driver is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Marvell\Miniport Driver\Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Marvell Miniport Driver. installu.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 144.00 KB (147456 bytes) on disk.
Marvell Miniport Driver is comprised of the following executables which take 303.07 KB (310343
bytes) on disk:
- installu.exe (144.00 KB)
- Uninst.exe (159.07 KB)
The current page applies to Marvell Miniport Driver version 10.62.1.3
alone. Click on the links below for other Marvell Miniport Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Marvell Miniport Driver is a program by the software company Marvell. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Marvell Miniport Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Marvell Miniport Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Marvell Miniport Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Marvell Miniport Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Marvell Miniport Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Marvell Miniport Driver in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Marvell Miniport Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Marvell Miniport Driver.
8. After uninstalling Marvell Miniport Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Marvell Miniport Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Marvell Miniport Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell from your computer, nor are we saying that Marvell Miniport Driver by Marvell is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Marvell Miniport Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 10:08:58.000