STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
You can find below details on how to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your PCElectronic Arts
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Electronic Arts. You can read more about related to STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II at http://www.ea.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront II folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 142.57 MB (149494592 bytes) on disk and is titled starwarsbattlefrontii.exe.
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II contains of the executables below. They occupy 326.38 MB (342237768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- starwarsbattlefrontii.exe (142.57 MB)
- starwarsbattlefrontii_trial.exe (139.83 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (2.12 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (906.82 KB)
- Touchup.exe (906.81 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (13.90 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.13 MB)
The current web page applies to STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II version 22.214.171.12404
alone. You can find here a few links to other STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II versions:
...click to view all...
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is an application marketed by the software company Electronic Arts. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II or simply click the Search field and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II". The STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II.
8. After uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts from your computer, we are not saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-12-13 19:39:29.327