STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your systemElectronic Arts
. More information on Electronic Arts can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ea.com
to get more information about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II on Electronic Arts's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront II folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II. Cleanup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 906.82 KB (928584 bytes) on disk.
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is comprised of the following executables which take 906.82 KB (928584
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II version 22.214.171.124423
alone. You can find here a few links to other STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II releases:
...click to view all...
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is an application released by Electronic Arts. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II or simply activate the Search feature and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II". If it exists on your system the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II.
8. After removing STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts from your PC, nor are we saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-05-10 18:59:32.157