STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your systemElectronic Arts
. You can find out more on Electronic Arts or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II can be seen at http://www.ea.com
. STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront II directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Cleanup.exe and it has a size of 906.82 KB (928584 bytes).
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 906.82 KB (928584
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1121
of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II. For more STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II versions please click below:
...click to view all...
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is a program by the software company Electronic Arts. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II or simply activate the Search field and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II". If it is installed on your PC the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II app will be found very quickly. After you select STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II.
8. After uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts from your PC, we are not saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-14 15:48:01.340