STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your computerElectronic Arts
. Check out here
for more details on Electronic Arts. Please follow http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II on Electronic Arts's website. STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront II directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 163.73 MB (171683136 bytes) on disk and is named starwarsbattlefrontii.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II. They occupy about 380.71 MB (399206472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- starwarsbattlefrontii.exe (163.73 MB)
- starwarsbattlefrontii_trial.exe (173.00 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (2.12 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (906.82 KB)
- Touchup.exe (906.81 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (13.90 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.13 MB)
This data is about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II version 220.127.116.11490
only. For more STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II versions please click below:
...click to view all...
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is an application released by Electronic Arts. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II or simply click the Search feature and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II". The STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II application will be found automatically. When you click STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II.
8. After uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts from your computer, nor are we saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-20 07:31:38.800