STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your computerElectronic Arts
. Open here
for more details on Electronic Arts. Click on http://www.ea.com
to get more data about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II on Electronic Arts's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront II folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Cleanup.exe and occupies 906.82 KB (928584 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II. They occupy 906.82 KB (928584
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52414
of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II. Click on the links below for other STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II versions:
...click to view all...
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is an application marketed by the software company Electronic Arts. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II or simply activate the Search feature and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II". The STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II app will be found automatically. When you click STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II.
8. After uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts from your computer, we are not saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-04-25 06:39:12.850