STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
This page is about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your computerElectronic Arts
. Open here
for more info on Electronic Arts. You can see more info on STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II at http://www.ea.com
. STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront II directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Cleanup.exe and its approximative size is 906.82 KB (928584 bytes).
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II contains of the executables below. They occupy 906.82 KB (928584
bytes) on disk.
This data is about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II version 126.96.36.19940
alone. You can find here a few links to other STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II.Registry keys:
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is a program released by Electronic Arts. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II or simply click the Search field and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II". The STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II application will be found very quickly. After you click STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II.
8. After uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts from your PC, we are not saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-01-31 02:27:50.187