STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
You can find below details on how to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your computerElectronic Arts
. Open here
for more info on Electronic Arts. Please follow http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II on Electronic Arts's web page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront II directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. starwarsbattlefrontii.exe is the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II's primary executable file and it occupies circa 158.37 MB (166057792 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II. They occupy about 373.86 MB (392020040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- starwarsbattlefrontii.exe (158.37 MB)
- starwarsbattlefrontii_trial.exe (171.51 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (2.12 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (906.82 KB)
- Touchup.exe (906.81 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (13.90 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.13 MB)
The current web page applies to STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II version 188.8.131.52049
alone. You can find below info on other releases of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
...click to view all...
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is a program by the software company Electronic Arts. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II or simply click the Search feature and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II". If it exists on your system the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II program will be found automatically. When you select STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II.
8. After uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts from your PC, nor are we saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-13 08:37:31.370