STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your PCElectronic Arts
. Open here
where you can read more on Electronic Arts. More info about the app STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II can be found at http://www.ea.com
. STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront II folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II. The application's main executable file is titled starwarsbattlefrontii.exe and occupies 145.25 MB (152307520 bytes).
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II contains of the executables below. They take 329.07 MB (345054792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- starwarsbattlefrontii.exe (145.25 MB)
- starwarsbattlefrontii_trial.exe (139.84 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (2.12 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (906.82 KB)
- Touchup.exe (906.81 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (13.90 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168356
of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II. You can find below info on other versions of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
...click to view all...
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is an application released by the software company Electronic Arts. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II or simply activate the Search field and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II". If it exists on your system the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II.
8. After removing STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts from your computer, we are not saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 12:04:00.300