STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your PCElectronic Arts
. More information about Electronic Arts can be found here
. Click on http://www.ea.com
to get more info about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II on Electronic Arts's website. STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront II folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called starwarsbattlefrontii.exe and it has a size of 146.57 MB (153688896 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II. They occupy about 334.04 MB (350269000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- starwarsbattlefrontii.exe (146.57 MB)
- starwarsbattlefrontii_trial.exe (143.49 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (2.12 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (906.82 KB)
- Touchup.exe (906.81 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (13.90 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.13 MB)
This page is about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II version 184.108.40.206388
only. Click on the links below for other STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II versions:
...click to view all...
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is an application offered by Electronic Arts. Some people want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II or simply click the Search feature and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II". The STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II.
8. After removing STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts from your computer, nor are we saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-07-03 23:42:25.163