STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
This web page is about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your PCElectronic Arts
. More data about Electronic Arts can be found here
. You can see more info related to STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II at http://www.ea.com
. STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront II directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II. The application's main executable file is titled Cleanup.exe and its approximative size is 906.82 KB (928584 bytes).
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 906.82 KB (928584
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11309
of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II. You can find below info on other versions of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
...click to view all...
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is an application by the software company Electronic Arts. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II or simply click the Search field and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II". The STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II app will be found automatically. After you click STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II.
8. After uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts from your PC, we are not saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-06-11 21:24:29.333