STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your PCElectronic Arts
. You can read more on Electronic Arts or check for application updates here
. Further information about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II can be found at http://www.ea.com
. STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront II folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. starwarsbattlefrontii.exe is the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II's main executable file and it takes close to 148.02 MB (155206976 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II. They occupy about 334.63 MB (350879816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- starwarsbattlefrontii.exe (148.02 MB)
- starwarsbattlefrontii_trial.exe (142.63 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (2.12 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (906.82 KB)
- Touchup.exe (906.81 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (13.90 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1246
of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II. You can find here a few links to other STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II versions:
...click to view all...
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is a program offered by Electronic Arts. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II or simply activate the Search field and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II". The STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II application will be found very quickly. When you click STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II.
8. After uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts from your PC, nor are we saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 23:06:02.713