STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your systemElectronic Arts
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Electronic Arts. Click on http://www.ea.com
to get more facts about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II on Electronic Arts's website. STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is commonly set up in the C:\Origin\STAR WARS Battlefront II folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Cleanup.exe and its approximative size is 906.82 KB (928584 bytes).
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 906.82 KB (928584
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II version 188.8.131.52721
alone. You can find below info on other releases of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
...click to view all...
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is an application by the software company Electronic Arts. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II or simply activate the Search feature and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II". The STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II application will be found very quickly. After you select STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II.
8. After uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts from your computer, nor are we saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-08-13 16:06:07.730