STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your systemElectronic Arts
. Go over here
for more info on Electronic Arts. Please follow http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II on Electronic Arts's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront II directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe. STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II's main file takes about 142.15 MB (149051712 bytes) and its name is starwarsbattlefrontii.exe.
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is composed of the following executables which occupy 329.43 MB (345436744
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- starwarsbattlefrontii.exe (142.15 MB)
- starwarsbattlefrontii_trial.exe (143.31 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (2.12 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (906.82 KB)
- Touchup.exe (906.81 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (13.90 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168482
of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II. Click on the links below for other STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is a program by the software company Electronic Arts. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II or simply click the Search field and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II". The STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II.
8. After removing STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts from your computer, nor are we saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-06-12 15:50:08.713