STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
This web page is about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your computerElectronic Arts
. More information on Electronic Arts can be seen here
. Detailed information about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II can be found at http://www.ea.com
. Usually the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront II directory, depending on the user's option during install. STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe. Cleanup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 906.82 KB (928584 bytes) on disk.
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is comprised of the following executables which take 906.82 KB (928584
bytes) on disk:
This web page is about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II version 220.127.116.11753
alone. For other STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II versions please click below:
...click to view all...
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is a program released by the software company Electronic Arts. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II or simply activate the Search feature and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II". If it is installed on your PC the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II application will be found automatically. When you select STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II.
8. After uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts from your PC, we are not saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-28 03:54:57.280