STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your computerElectronic Arts
. Further information on Electronic Arts can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ea.com
to get more data about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II on Electronic Arts's website. Usually the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II application is placed in the C:\Hry\Origin-Games\STAR WARS Battlefront II directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II. STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II's primary file takes about 906.82 KB (928584 bytes) and its name is Cleanup.exe.
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 906.82 KB (928584
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II version 188.8.131.52192
alone. For more STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II versions please click below:
...click to view all...
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is an application offered by Electronic Arts. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II or simply click the Search feature and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II". If it exists on your system the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II.
8. After removing STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts from your PC, we are not saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-06 13:59:58.457