STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your computerElectronic Arts
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Electronic Arts. You can see more info related to STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II at http://www.ea.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\New Battlefront 2\STAR WARS Battlefront II directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe. The application's main executable file is named Cleanup.exe and its approximative size is 906.82 KB (928584 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II. They occupy 906.82 KB (928584
bytes) on disk.
This data is about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II version 18.104.22.168432
alone. You can find here a few links to other STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II releases:
...click to view all...
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is an application marketed by Electronic Arts. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II or simply activate the Search feature and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II". The STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II app will be found automatically. After you select STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II.
8. After removing STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts from your PC, we are not saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-09-27 00:17:56.227