STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your PCElectronic Arts
. Further information on Electronic Arts can be found here
. More information about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II can be found at http://www.ea.com
. STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront II folder, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Cleanup.exe is the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II's primary executable file and it takes circa 906.82 KB (928584 bytes) on disk.
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is composed of the following executables which occupy 906.82 KB (928584
bytes) on disk:
This data is about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II version 126.96.36.19929
alone. You can find below a few links to other STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II versions:
...click to view all...
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is a program released by the software company Electronic Arts. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II or simply click the Search field and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II". If it is installed on your PC the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II.
8. After removing STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts from your computer, we are not saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-11-29 15:56:01.803