STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
You can find on this page details on how to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your systemElectronic Arts
. You can find out more on Electronic Arts or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II at http://www.ea.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront II directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Cleanup.exe is the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II's main executable file and it takes circa 906.82 KB (928584 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II. They take about 906.82 KB (928584
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206059
of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II. You can find below info on other application versions of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
...click to view all...
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is an application by Electronic Arts. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II or simply activate the Search field and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II". The STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II app will be found automatically. When you select STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II.
8. After uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts from your PC, nor are we saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-06-28 08:14:58.830