STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your computerElectronic Arts
. Check out here
for more details on Electronic Arts. More information about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II can be found at http://www.ea.com
. Usually the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront II directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe. STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II's primary file takes about 906.82 KB (928584 bytes) and is called Cleanup.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II. They occupy 906.82 KB (928584
bytes) on disk.
This info is about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II version 184.108.40.206254
alone. You can find below info on other releases of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
...click to view all...
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is a program by the software company Electronic Arts. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II or simply activate the Search field and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II". If it is installed on your PC the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II.
8. After removing STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts from your PC, nor are we saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-10-16 15:52:40.800