STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
This page contains thorough information on how to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your systemElectronic Arts
. More information on Electronic Arts can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II on Electronic Arts's website. Usually the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II application is installed in the C:\Games 2\Fifa19\STAR WARS Battlefront II directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II. Cleanup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 906.82 KB (928584 bytes) on disk.
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is comprised of the following executables which take 906.82 KB (928584
bytes) on disk:
This data is about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II version 126.96.36.199961
alone. You can find below a few links to other STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II releases:
...click to view all...
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is a program marketed by the software company Electronic Arts. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II or simply click the Search feature and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II". If it exists on your system the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II application will be found automatically. After you click STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II.
8. After uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts from your PC, we are not saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-04-03 17:59:32.360