STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
This page contains complete information on how to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your computerElectronic Arts
. Further information on Electronic Arts can be found here
. More information about the application STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II can be found at http://www.ea.com
. STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is usually set up in the C:\Games\STAR WARS Battlefront II folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Cleanup.exe and its approximative size is 906.82 KB (928584 bytes).
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II contains of the executables below. They take 906.82 KB (928584
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12403
of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II. For other STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II versions please click below:
...click to view all...
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is a program offered by the software company Electronic Arts. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II or simply click the Search feature and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II". The STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II.
8. After uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts from your computer, we are not saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-10-05 14:19:57.160