STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your systemElectronic Arts
. Additional info about Electronic Arts can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ea.com
to get more info about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II on Electronic Arts's website. STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront II folder, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe. The program's main executable file is named Cleanup.exe and its approximative size is 906.82 KB (928584 bytes).
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 906.82 KB (928584
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20615
of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II. For other STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II versions please click below:
...click to view all...
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is an application offered by the software company Electronic Arts. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II or simply activate the Search field and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II". The STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II.
8. After uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts from your PC, nor are we saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-01-23 23:53:56.790