STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your PCElectronic Arts
. You can read more on Electronic Arts or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II at http://www.ea.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront II directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe. Cleanup.exe is the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II's main executable file and it occupies close to 906.82 KB (928584 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II. They take about 906.82 KB (928584
bytes) on disk.
This info is about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II version 220.127.116.11428
alone. You can find below info on other releases of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
...click to view all...
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is a program marketed by the software company Electronic Arts. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II or simply activate the Search feature and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II". The STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II application will be found very quickly. When you click STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II.
8. After uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts from your computer, nor are we saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-07-11 20:59:58.003