STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your systemElectronic Arts
. Check out here
for more details on Electronic Arts. Please follow http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II on Electronic Arts's website. STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront II folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II's main file takes about 158.51 MB (166210880 bytes) and is named starwarsbattlefrontii.exe.
The following executables are installed together with STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II. They take about 376.52 MB (394806344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- starwarsbattlefrontii.exe (158.51 MB)
- starwarsbattlefrontii_trial.exe (174.02 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (2.12 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (906.82 KB)
- Touchup.exe (906.81 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (13.90 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124840
of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II. You can find below info on other releases of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
...click to view all...
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is an application by the software company Electronic Arts. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II or simply activate the Search field and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II". If it is installed on your PC the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II app will be found very quickly. When you click STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II.
8. After removing STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts from your PC, we are not saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-01 00:22:07.760