STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
You can find on this page details on how to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your PCElectronic Arts
. Further information on Electronic Arts can be seen here
. More details about the software STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II can be seen at http://www.ea.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Games\Origin\STAR WARS Battlefront II folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe. Cleanup.exe is the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II's primary executable file and it takes circa 906.82 KB (928584 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II. They take 906.82 KB (928584
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124019
of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II. You can find below info on other application versions of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
...click to view all...
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is an application by Electronic Arts. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II or simply activate the Search field and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II". If it is installed on your PC the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II.
8. After uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts from your computer, nor are we saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-27 02:12:19.473