STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
This page contains complete information on how to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your computerElectronic Arts
. You can read more on Electronic Arts or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II on Electronic Arts's web page. STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is frequently installed in the C:\Gry\STAR WARS Battlefront II directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II. The program's main executable file occupies 906.82 KB (928584 bytes) on disk and is named Cleanup.exe.
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 906.82 KB (928584
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II version 188.8.131.52738
alone. Click on the links below for other STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II versions:
...click to view all...
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is a program offered by the software company Electronic Arts. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II or simply activate the Search feature and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II". If it is installed on your PC the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II.
8. After removing STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts from your PC, nor are we saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-16 19:16:58.620