STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your systemElectronic Arts
. More information on Electronic Arts can be seen here
. You can get more details on STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II at http://www.ea.com
. Usually the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II application is to be found in the C:\Games\STAR WARS Battlefront II directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 906.82 KB (928584 bytes) on disk and is labeled Cleanup.exe.
The executables below are part of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II. They take about 906.82 KB (928584
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II version 188.8.131.52527
alone. Click on the links below for other STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II versions:
...click to view all...
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is an application marketed by Electronic Arts. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II or simply click the Search field and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II". If it is installed on your PC the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II app will be found very quickly. After you click STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II.
8. After removing STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts from your computer, nor are we saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-08-28 14:36:27.863