This web page contains thorough information on how to remove NVDA for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall NVDA from your systemNV Access
. Go over here
where you can get more info on NV Access. Detailed information about NVDA can be seen at http://www.nvaccess.org/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVDA folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. NVDA's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NVDA\uninstall.exe. nvda_uiAccess.exe is the NVDA's primary executable file and it takes approximately 44.09 KB (45144 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with NVDA. They take about 2.59 MB (2720624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvda(2).exe (40.47 KB)
- nvda_uiAccess.exe (44.09 KB)
- nvda_eoaProxy.exe (37.59 KB)
- nvda_noUIAccess.exe (44.09 KB)
- nvda_service.exe (40.59 KB)
- nvda_slave.exe (39.09 KB)
- uninstall.exe (94.79 KB)
- nvdaHelperRemoteLoader.exe (73.59 KB)
- flac.exe (256.00 KB)
- tesseract.exe (1.90 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11729294
of NVDA. For other NVDA versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NVDA is an application offered by the software company NV Access. Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove NVDA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove NVDA from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVDA or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVDA". If it exists on your system the NVDA program will be found automatically. When you click NVDA in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVDA, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NVDA:
- The publisher is: http://www.nvaccess.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVDA\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVDA.
8. After removing NVDA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVDA that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVDA using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NVDA by NV Access from your computer, nor are we saying that NVDA by NV Access is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVDA supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-27 15:29:36.267