Freeplane is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Freeplane from your computerOpen source
. More info about Open source can be read here
. You can see more info related to Freeplane at http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
. Usually the Freeplane application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Freeplane directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Freeplane is C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 81.50 KB (83456 bytes) on disk and is labeled freeplane.exe.
Freeplane is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.26 MB (1316041
bytes) on disk:
- freeplane.exe (81.50 KB)
- freeplaneConsole.exe (28.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This web page is about Freeplane version 1.5.17
alone. You can find here a few links to other Freeplane versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Freeplane.Directories that were left behind:
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
Freeplane is an application by the software company Open source. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase Freeplane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Freeplane using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Freeplane or simply click the Search field and type in "Freeplane". The Freeplane program will be found automatically. When you select Freeplane in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Freeplane, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Freeplane:
- The web site of the application is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Freeplane.
8. After removing Freeplane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Freeplane which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Freeplane using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Freeplane by Open source from your PC, we are not saying that Freeplane by Open source is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Freeplane supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-16 13:31:41.300