This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Freeplane for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Freeplane from your PCOpen source
. Go over here
for more information on Open source. Click on http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
to get more information about Freeplane on Open source's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Freeplane directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Freeplane is "C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe". freeplane.exe is the Freeplane's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 76.50 KB (78336 bytes) on disk.
Freeplane installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.22 MB (1282499
bytes) on disk.
- freeplane.exe (76.50 KB)
- freeplaneConsole.exe (23.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to Freeplane version 1.3.16
only. You can find here a few links to other Freeplane releases:
...click to view all...
Freeplane is an application offered by the software company Open source. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Freeplane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Freeplane from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Freeplane or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Freeplane". If it exists on your system the Freeplane application will be found very quickly. When you click Freeplane in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Freeplane, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Freeplane:
- The web site of the application is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Freeplane.
8. After removing Freeplane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Freeplane that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Freeplane using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Freeplane by Open source from your PC, nor are we saying that Freeplane by Open source is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Freeplane in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 01:45:32.537