You can find below details on how to remove Freeplane for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Freeplane from your systemOpen source
. Check out here
where you can read more on Open source. You can get more details related to Freeplane at http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
. Usually the Freeplane application is found in the C:\Program Files\Freeplane folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Freeplane is C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Freeplane's primary file takes about 77.50 KB (79360 bytes) and is called freeplane.exe.
Freeplane is composed of the following executables which take 1.26 MB (1318345
bytes) on disk:
- freeplane.exe (77.50 KB)
- freeplaneConsole.exe (23.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.6
of Freeplane. You can find below info on other application versions of Freeplane:
...click to view all...
Freeplane is a program released by the software company Open source. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Freeplane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Freeplane with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Freeplane or simply activate the Search field and type in "Freeplane". If it is installed on your PC the Freeplane program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Freeplane in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Freeplane, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Freeplane:
- The web site of the application is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Freeplane.
8. After uninstalling Freeplane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Freeplane that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Freeplane using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Freeplane by Open source from your computer, nor are we saying that Freeplane by Open source is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Freeplane in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-31 17:32:39.210