Freeplane is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Freeplane from your systemOpen source
. Take a look here
for more information on Open source. More info about the program Freeplane can be seen at http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
. Freeplane is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Freeplane directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Freeplane is C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. freeplane.exe is the Freeplane's main executable file and it takes approximately 77.50 KB (79360 bytes) on disk.
Freeplane contains of the executables below. They take 1.25 MB (1311441
bytes) on disk.
- freeplane.exe (77.50 KB)
- freeplaneConsole.exe (23.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.7
of Freeplane. Click on the links below for other Freeplane versions:
...click to view all...
Freeplane is a program released by the software company Open source. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Freeplane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Freeplane using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Freeplane or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Freeplane". If it is installed on your PC the Freeplane application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Freeplane in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Freeplane, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Freeplane:
- The publisher is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Freeplane.
8. After uninstalling Freeplane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Freeplane that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Freeplane using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Freeplane by Open source from your PC, nor are we saying that Freeplane by Open source is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Freeplane supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-08 01:08:29.797