This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Freeplane for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Freeplane from your PCOpen source
. You can find out more on Open source or check for application updates here
. Please open http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
if you want to read more on Freeplane on Open source's web page. Freeplane is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Freeplane folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Freeplane. The application's main executable file is called freeplane.exe and its approximative size is 81.50 KB (83456 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Freeplane. They take 1.26 MB (1316041
bytes) on disk.
- freeplane.exe (81.50 KB)
- freeplaneConsole.exe (28.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to Freeplane version 1.6.3
only. You can find below info on other versions of Freeplane:
...click to view all...
Freeplane is an application marketed by the software company Open source. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Freeplane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Freeplane from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Freeplane or simply activate the Search field and type in "Freeplane". The Freeplane program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Freeplane in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Freeplane, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Freeplane:
- The web site of the program is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Freeplane.
8. After uninstalling Freeplane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Freeplane that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Freeplane using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Freeplane by Open source from your computer, we are not saying that Freeplane by Open source is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Freeplane supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-16 16:34:14.557