This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Freeplane for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Freeplane from your PCOpen source
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Open source. You can read more about related to Freeplane at http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Freeplane directory (same installation drive as Windows). Freeplane's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe. Freeplane's main file takes about 81.50 KB (83456 bytes) and its name is freeplane.exe.
Freeplane contains of the executables below. They take 1.26 MB (1316041
bytes) on disk.
- freeplane.exe (81.50 KB)
- freeplaneConsole.exe (28.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This info is about Freeplane version 1.5.16
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Freeplane:
...click to view all...
Freeplane is a program released by the software company Open source. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Freeplane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Freeplane with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Freeplane or simply activate the Search field and type in "Freeplane". If it exists on your system the Freeplane application will be found automatically. When you click Freeplane in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Freeplane, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Freeplane:
- The web site of the program is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Freeplane.
8. After removing Freeplane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Freeplane which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Freeplane using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Freeplane by Open source from your computer, we are not saying that Freeplane by Open source is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Freeplane supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-28 07:58:29.007