Freeplane is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Freeplane from your PCOpen source
. Open here
for more details on Open source. More information about Freeplane can be seen at http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Freeplane directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Freeplane. The application's main executable file occupies 81.50 KB (83456 bytes) on disk and is called freeplane.exe.
Freeplane contains of the executables below. They take 1.26 MB (1322953
bytes) on disk.
- freeplane.exe (81.50 KB)
- freeplaneConsole.exe (28.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.11
of Freeplane. You can find below info on other application versions of Freeplane:
...click to view all...
Freeplane is a program offered by the software company Open source. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove Freeplane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Freeplane from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Freeplane or simply click the Search feature and type in "Freeplane". The Freeplane program will be found very quickly. After you click Freeplane in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Freeplane, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Freeplane:
- The software company is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Freeplane.
8. After removing Freeplane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Freeplane that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Freeplane using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Freeplane by Open source from your PC, nor are we saying that Freeplane by Open source is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Freeplane supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 01:30:25.217