This page contains detailed information on how to remove Freeplane for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Freeplane from your systemOpen source
. Open here
where you can read more on Open source. Click on http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
to get more info about Freeplane on Open source's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Freeplane directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Freeplane is "C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Freeplane's primary file takes about 76.50 KB (78336 bytes) and is called freeplane.exe.
The executable files below are part of Freeplane. They occupy an average of 1.22 MB (1282499
bytes) on disk.
- freeplane.exe (76.50 KB)
- freeplaneConsole.exe (23.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.8
of Freeplane. You can find below info on other versions of Freeplane:
...click to view all...
Freeplane is a program released by the software company Open source. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Freeplane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Freeplane using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Freeplane or simply click the Search field and type in "Freeplane". The Freeplane app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Freeplane in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Freeplane, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Freeplane:
- The publisher is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Freeplane.
8. After uninstalling Freeplane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Freeplane which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Freeplane with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Freeplane by Open source from your PC, we are not saying that Freeplane by Open source is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Freeplane supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-05 20:42:01.120