Freeplane is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Freeplane from your PCOpen source
. You can find out more on Open source or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Freeplane at http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Freeplane directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Freeplane is C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe. Freeplane's primary file takes around 77.50 KB (79360 bytes) and is called freeplane.exe.
Freeplane installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.25 MB (1311441
bytes) on disk.
- freeplane.exe (77.50 KB)
- freeplaneConsole.exe (23.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to Freeplane version 1.6.14
alone. Click on the links below for other Freeplane versions:
...click to view all...
Freeplane is an application released by Open source. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove Freeplane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Freeplane from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Freeplane or simply activate the Search field and type in "Freeplane". If it exists on your system the Freeplane application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Freeplane in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Freeplane, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Freeplane:
- The web site of the program is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Freeplane.
8. After uninstalling Freeplane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Freeplane that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Freeplane using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Freeplane by Open source from your PC, we are not saying that Freeplane by Open source is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Freeplane in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-15 02:49:04.733