You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Freeplane for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Freeplane from your PCOpen source
. You can read more on Open source or check for application updates here
. Please open http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
if you want to read more on Freeplane on Open source's web page. Freeplane is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Freeplane folder, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Freeplane is C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled freeplane.exe and it has a size of 78.00 KB (79872 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Freeplane. They occupy 1.26 MB (1320657
bytes) on disk.
- freeplane.exe (78.00 KB)
- freeplaneConsole.exe (25.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This data is about Freeplane version 1.7.8
only. You can find here a few links to other Freeplane releases:
...click to view all...
Freeplane is a program released by Open source. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Freeplane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Freeplane from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Freeplane or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Freeplane". The Freeplane app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Freeplane in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Freeplane, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Freeplane:
- The publisher is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Freeplane.
8. After removing Freeplane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Freeplane that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Freeplane with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Freeplane by Open source from your computer, we are not saying that Freeplane by Open source is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Freeplane in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-08 06:27:10.737