You can find below detailed information on how to remove Freeplane for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Freeplane from your computerOpen source
. More info about Open source can be read here
. More data about the app Freeplane can be found at http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
. Usually the Freeplane program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Freeplane directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Freeplane by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled freeplane.exe and its approximative size is 76.50 KB (78336 bytes).
Freeplane is composed of the following executables which take 1.25 MB (1312201
bytes) on disk:
- freeplane.exe (76.50 KB)
- freeplaneConsole.exe (23.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This web page is about Freeplane version 1.5.7
alone. You can find below a few links to other Freeplane releases:
...click to view all...
Freeplane is a program marketed by the software company Open source. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Freeplane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Freeplane from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Freeplane or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Freeplane". If it is installed on your PC the Freeplane program will be found automatically. After you select Freeplane in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Freeplane, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Freeplane:
- The publisher is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Freeplane.
8. After removing Freeplane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Freeplane that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Freeplane with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Freeplane by Open source from your PC, nor are we saying that Freeplane by Open source is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Freeplane supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-19 21:58:29.563