Freeplane is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Freeplane from your PCOpen source
. More information on Open source can be seen here
. More info about the app Freeplane can be found at http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
. Freeplane is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Freeplane folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. "C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Freeplane. The program's main executable file is named freeplane.exe and occupies 76.50 KB (78336 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Freeplane. They take about 1.22 MB (1282499
bytes) on disk.
- freeplane.exe (76.50 KB)
- freeplaneConsole.exe (23.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This info is about Freeplane version 1.3.7
only. You can find below a few links to other Freeplane versions:
...click to view all...
Freeplane is an application marketed by the software company Open source. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Freeplane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Freeplane from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Freeplane or simply click the Search feature and type in "Freeplane". The Freeplane application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Freeplane in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Freeplane, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Freeplane:
- The publisher is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Freeplane.
8. After uninstalling Freeplane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Freeplane which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Freeplane with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Freeplane by Open source from your PC, nor are we saying that Freeplane by Open source is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Freeplane in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-02 05:55:36.360