This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Freeplane for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Freeplane from your computerOpen source
. You can find out more on Open source or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Freeplane at http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
. Usually the Freeplane application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Freeplane directory, depending on the user's option during install. Freeplane's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe. freeplane.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 77.50 KB (79360 bytes) on disk.
Freeplane installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.25 MB (1311441
bytes) on disk.
- freeplane.exe (77.50 KB)
- freeplaneConsole.exe (23.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to Freeplane version 1.6.13
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Freeplane:
...click to view all...
Freeplane is an application released by the software company Open source. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall Freeplane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Freeplane with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Freeplane or simply click the Search field and type in "Freeplane". If it exists on your system the Freeplane program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Freeplane in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Freeplane, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Freeplane:
- The software company is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Freeplane.
8. After removing Freeplane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Freeplane which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Freeplane using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Freeplane by Open source from your computer, nor are we saying that Freeplane by Open source is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Freeplane in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 18:34:54.160