Freeplane is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Freeplane from your systemOpen source
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Open source. You can get more details on Freeplane at http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
. Freeplane is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Freeplane folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing Freeplane is C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Freeplane's primary file takes around 81.50 KB (83456 bytes) and is called freeplane.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Freeplane. They take about 1.26 MB (1322953
bytes) on disk.
- freeplane.exe (81.50 KB)
- freeplaneConsole.exe (28.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.0
of Freeplane. You can find below info on other application versions of Freeplane:
...click to view all...
Freeplane is a program released by Open source. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Freeplane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Freeplane from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Freeplane or simply click the Search field and type in "Freeplane". If it is installed on your PC the Freeplane application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Freeplane in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Freeplane, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Freeplane:
- The web site of the program is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Freeplane.
8. After removing Freeplane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Freeplane that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Freeplane with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Freeplane by Open source from your computer, we are not saying that Freeplane by Open source is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Freeplane in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-20 22:56:03.433