You can find below detailed information on how to remove Freeplane for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Freeplane from your computerOpen source
. More information on Open source can be found here
. Detailed information about Freeplane can be found at http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
. Freeplane is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Freeplane folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Freeplane by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Freeplane's main file takes about 77.50 KB (79360 bytes) and is named freeplane.exe.
The executables below are part of Freeplane. They take about 1.25 MB (1311441
bytes) on disk.
- freeplane.exe (77.50 KB)
- freeplaneConsole.exe (23.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to Freeplane version 1.6.12
only. You can find below info on other releases of Freeplane:
...click to view all...
Freeplane is an application released by Open source. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall Freeplane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Freeplane from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Freeplane or simply click the Search feature and type in "Freeplane". The Freeplane app will be found automatically. After you select Freeplane in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Freeplane, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Freeplane:
- The publisher is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Freeplane.
8. After removing Freeplane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Freeplane that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Freeplane with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Freeplane by Open source from your computer, nor are we saying that Freeplane by Open source is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Freeplane in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-18 19:40:50.307