Freeplane is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Freeplane from your PCOpen source
. Go over here
for more details on Open source. Detailed information about Freeplane can be seen at http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Freeplane folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Freeplane is C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named freeplane.exe and its approximative size is 81.50 KB (83456 bytes).
Freeplane installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.26 MB (1322953
bytes) on disk.
- freeplane.exe (81.50 KB)
- freeplaneConsole.exe (28.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to Freeplane version 1.5.13
only. For more Freeplane versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Freeplane is a program offered by the software company Open source. Some people decide to remove this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove Freeplane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Freeplane from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Freeplane or simply activate the Search field and type in "Freeplane". The Freeplane application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Freeplane in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Freeplane, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Freeplane:
- The web site of the program is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Freeplane.
8. After uninstalling Freeplane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Freeplane that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Freeplane using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Freeplane by Open source from your PC, nor are we saying that Freeplane by Open source is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Freeplane supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 13:08:59.727