This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Freeplane for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Freeplane from your computerOpen source
. Additional info about Open source can be seen here
. Please follow http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
if you want to read more on Freeplane on Open source's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Freeplane folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Freeplane by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 76.50 KB (78336 bytes) on disk and is titled freeplane.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Freeplane. They occupy 1.23 MB (1287067
bytes) on disk.
- freeplane.exe (76.50 KB)
- freeplaneConsole.exe (23.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to Freeplane version 1.3.12
alone. You can find below a few links to other Freeplane releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Freeplane from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Freeplane when you uninstall it:
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\FileHistory\Data\3443\C\Users\UserName\Favorites\Bookmarks bar\Bookmarks bar\ting at læse\Freeplane Discussion Open DiscussionFreeplane & GTD Todo applic (. (...).url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\FileHistory\Data\3443\C\Users\UserName\Favorites\Bookmarks bar\Bookmarks bar\ting at læse\Freeplane Discussion Open DiscussionGANNT charts software on Freepla ( (...).url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\FileHistory\Data\3443\C\Users\UserName\Favorites\ting at læse\Freeplane Discussion Open DiscussionFreeplane & GTD Todo applic (. (...).url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\FileHistory\Data\3443\C\Users\UserName\Favorites\ting at læse\Freeplane Discussion Open DiscussionGANNT charts software on Freepla ( (...).url
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Freeplane\freeplane.exe.FriendlyAppName
Freeplane is an application released by Open source. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase Freeplane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Freeplane from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Freeplane or simply click the Search feature and type in "Freeplane". If it is installed on your PC the Freeplane program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Freeplane in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Freeplane, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Freeplane:
- The web site of the program is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Freeplane\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Freeplane.
8. After uninstalling Freeplane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Freeplane which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Freeplane using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Freeplane by Open source from your computer, nor are we saying that Freeplane by Open source is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Freeplane in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 10:13:36.550